Revision Timetable Top Ten Tips
Remember our practice exams start on Thursday 27 August.
1. Make a revision timetable as soon as possible (Mrs Howes has some templates if you'd like one)
2. 2. Be realistic, give yourself free time
3. 3. Prioritise subjects with more externals
4. 4. Don't start with the subject you find easiest
5. 5. Put your timetable where your family can see it
6. 6. Ask someone to nag you
7. 7. Include what you are going to do as well as the subject
8. 8.Plan up to your school exams first then respond to your results and plan for the NCEA exams
9. 9. Use different revision techniques, find out what works
10. 10. Serious revision will improve your exam results, get results not regrets.